Sunday 9 August 2015

Let's try this again, shall we?

"Eighteen months between posts?  Where were you?  In jail, or something?"

No, I was on vacation for Chinese New Year 2014.  I got interrupted, I procrastinated, and then I got lazy.  It's only now that certain subjects have come up again - and new ones have appeared - that I decided to reopen the blog to try again.

Let's see if I can keep it up this time.

I will also merge posts from the other blog I tried to write, "Right Hand Privilege Is Wrong"Left Handers' Day is coming up this week, August 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, challenges and questions are welcome. Only a coward doesn't allow people to disagree with him.

Spam of any sort will be removed. That includes "cut and paste" crap, unacceptable links, or anything unrelated to the topic at hand.